Posted May 13, 2013
Roasted red potatoes are one of my tried and true favorites for side dishes.They are easy to make and complement almost any dish. This recipe for red potatoes is pretty basic, just calling for a few staple seasonings, but the result is potatoes that are savory and crispy on the outside and buttery and soft on the inside.
Simple Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
Simply seasoned, and perfectly roasted these potatoes make a great accompaniment to just about any meal.
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add all of the ingredients, except nonstick spray. Stir to combine.
- Spray a cookie sheet lightly with nonstick spray.
- Once oven is preheated place the potatoes in a single layer on the cookie sheet and cook on the middle rack.
- After 15 minutes stir the potatoes, being careful to return them to a single layer and cook for 10 more minutes.
- After the 10 minutes turn on the broiler and broil until golden brown, usually about 3-5 minutes.