Posted May 13, 2013
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, I found myself in need of a quick easy dessert. In this recipe, gingersnap crumbs, chocolate pudding and fresh raspberries are layered in a martini glass to create an elegant dessert for your sweetie.
Chocolate Pudding with Raspberries and Gingersnaps Recipe
Smooth chocolate pudding, tart raspberries and gingersnap cookie crumbles.
- About 20 gingersnap cookies
- 1 package chocolate cook and chill pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) container of fresh raspberries
- First prepare the pudding according to the package directions, let chill at least 1 hour.
- Place cookies in a large plastic, resealable bag. Crush them with a rolling pin. You should have about 1 cup when finished. (Note: These crumbs don't need to be super small, in fact its good if you keep some larger pieces.)
- In a martini glass, layer, in this order, gingersnap crumbs, chocolate pudding, raspberries, chocolate pudding, and cookie crumbs. Serve chilled.
See how easy they are? And trust me, your sweetie will love them. Enjoy!