Posted May 13, 2013
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I have one last quick Valentine’s inspired recipe for you today: A chocolate caramel kiss cocktail. Whatever your plans for the holiday this drink will make the perfect night cap. With hot chocolate, Bailey’s Caramel Irish Cream, and a piece of dark chocolate candy, you might just want to stay in all night and drink a few while watching your favorite romantic movie. You’ve Got Mail anyone?
My favorite part of this cocktail aside from the hot chocolate and the sweet caramel flavor is the little something that is hiding in the bottom of the glass. That’s right, I like to take a piece of dark chocolate candy, such as Dove bliss dark chocolate, and place it in the bottom of the glass. Then when you pour the hot chocolate over the top it melts the chocolate so that your last drink is pure unadulterated chocolate bliss.
Chocolate Caramel Kiss Cocktail Recipe
A cocktail with hot chocolate, caramel liqueur and a last drink guaranteed to be pure unadulterated chocolate bliss.
- 2 pieces dark chocolate candy
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
- 2 ounces Bailey's Caramel Irish Cream
- Place one piece of dark chocolate candy at the bottom of each cocktail glass.
- Heat milk over medium heat. Once it starts steaming stir in the hot chocolate mix.
- Divide the hot chocolate between the prepared glasses. Add once ounce of the caramel Irish cream to each cup. Serve hot.