Posted May 13, 2013
We took Kellan to visit the Pumpkin Patch for the very first time this past Saturday. To say I was excited is an understatement. The pumpkin patch is right up there with the Christmas tree farm as one of my favorite places. He loved it too I think. He even picked out his own little pumpkin. He’s growing so fast.
- Ryan and I picked up a take n bake pizza at Costco yesterday for lunch. Not something we usually do but it sounded good and we were pressed for time. When I went to take it out of the oven I thought I would use my fancy new pizza peel to remove it. Oh I removed it alright….right off the back of the oven rack and onto the bottom below. Face down of course. Fun times!
- The rains have officially started here in Seattle. We were spoiled there for a while and had a record amount of time without rain. It was nice because Kellan and I could go for walks, to the park and just hangout enjoying the sunshine. Now that winter is on its way, and Kellan is walking I need ideas for more indoor activities. Does anyone have any suggestions for indoor activities for a (gulp) toddler that don’t really cost much money?
- I experienced another cheesecake fail in the kitchen this week. It was supposed to be a caramel apple cheesecake and I had such high hopes for it. I sauteed the apples and baked them on top. I thought it would be the perfect way to cover up any cracks that might occur, but alas, I gave some to Ryan right after it finished chilling and he proceeded to pick the apple part off because it just didn’t taste right with the cheesecake. One of these days I’ll make a good cheesecake. I’m not giving up yet!
- Anyone watching that new show Nashville? What do you think?
- There are only 9. Nine. N.I.N.E. more Mondays until Christmas. I’m already behind. You?