Posted May 13, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving week friends! As Thanksgiving day approaches, I am reminded of all I am thankful for. I’m thankful for my son, my husband, my family, my friends, the fact that I get to cook all the time and share my recipes with all of you. Cheese. Yes, I’m thankful for cheese, especially buratta. Oh and sriracha.
- I am absolutely IN LOVE with this apron in blue from Anthropologie.
- I have a confession to make. I’ve been listening to Christmas music for a week already. I am one of those people. What about you? Do you listen to a few carols, watch a few holiday movies or drink a few glasses of Egg Nog before Turkey Day? It’s ok…you can admit it. We’re all friends here.
- For those of you that are watching Revolution are you loving it? I am totally loving it. It has action, suspense and even a few funny parts. However, I am seriously disappointed that NBC is giving the show a break from this month until MARCH. I personally think it’s a really bad move. I think they will lose the momentum. What about you?
- Besides Mom and Dad, Kellan can say “clock” and “hot”. Currently…everything is “hot”. The stove is hot. The coffee cup is hot. Any food is hot. It’s pretty cute actually.
- What are you looking forward to most on your Turkey Day table? Me? Mashed potatoes and gravy. I’m guessing I’ll be eating my weight in them. Happy Turkey Day indeed. :)