Posted May 13, 2013
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Ours was wonderful. We spent time with family and friends. Ate a lot of food, celebrated a birthday and found out one of my best friends is expecting another baby girl. All in all it was a great Thanksgiving. How about yours?
- We decorated for Christmas yesterday. Ryan spent the whole day putting up lights outside while Kellan watched from inside and I decorated the house. I can already tell this Christmas is going to be the best yet. The way Kellan’s whole face lights up when he sees the lights and decorations makes my heart melt. I cannot wait for him to see the tree.
- I don’t want to jinx myself but I think I had success with a cheesecake yesterday. I say think because it had to chill overnight so I haven’t tried it yet BUT there is no crack. Yipee! If it turns out well look for it in the coming weeks.
- To those of you with children have you ever read any of the Llama Llama books? Kellan just got a couple and I love them. They are simply adorable.
- I am in love with the Tartufo salami from Creminelli. Seriously, in love. If you haven’t tried it yet you must. I think I might even have to host a giveaway this holiday season so one of you could have it for your holiday parties or so you could savor it bite by bite by yourself. I’d probably do the latter, since I can’t bring myself to share it with anyone.
- Is anyone else excited to see the Hobbit? Ryan and I loved all three of the other Lord of the Rings movies so we are really anxious to see this one.