Posted May 13, 2013
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. We did. This past Saturday we put Kellan in his radio flyer, walked down the street and got our Christmas tree. It is a day I look forward to all year. Despite the fact that I’ve been listening to Christmas music for almost a month now, bringing home and decorating the tree really is the start of Christmas for me. Have you decorated yet?
- Speaking of Christmas trees, to those of you that celebrate, do you prefer an artificial or real tree? Personally, I could never have an artificial one, unless there was some kind of allergy in the house. I know people say “You can get a candle that smells like a Christmas tree” but really, it’s just not the same. Thoughts?
- So what did everyone think of the Revolution “fall finale”? I thought it was pretty good but I’m really bummed that we have to wait until March to see what happens now that the Militia has power.
- With the holiday season upon us are there any recipes that you’d like to see? Something for the big holiday meal? Appetizers for parties? More desserts?
- Kellan is growing so fast lately. He has picked up a few more words in the last couple of weeks. And apparently grown because his reach is now as high as the dining room table. I know this because Little Man helped himself to the plate of cookies that was sitting on the table. Looks like he got his Dad’s sweet tooth.
- I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping. I’ve only got a couple people left to buy for. And Kellan’s stocking to fill. What kind of stuff do you put in a one year old’s stocking? I could really use some ideas for that one.
Have a great week everyone! I’ve got a couple tasty recipes coming your way :)