Happy Sunday friends! I took to Facebook to see if you all would be interested in seeing some of my favorite things on the internets. So I am going to start a new series this week called Sunday Shares. Basically I’m going to share with you my favorite links from around the web. Maybe it’s food related. Or kiddo related. Or style related. Or just plain fun and entertaining. Let’s get started!
1. First up Stitch Fix. I am UHHHHHBSESSED. If you don’t know what it is, you sign up, enter your size info, some style preferences, pay a $20 styling fee and then you get a personal stylist that sends you 5 different pieces. Pictured above is part of my 2nd fix. I was totally obsessed with the dress you see and the necklace so I decided to keep those. The other 3 shirts I wasn’t that huge of a fan of so I just sent them back in their prepaid envelope. I’ve already scheduled my next fix. Have you scheduled yours yet?
4. Pretty much everything that Tieghan at Half Baked Harvest posts makes me drool. This week it was these particularly decadent little devils Chocolate Lovers Triple Layer Coffee Caramel Chocolate Mousse Cakes. Say that 10 times fast. And while you try, I’ll be stuffing my face with them.
6. I’m kinda in love with this idea for some kitchen art.
7. And this one.
8. Since the rainy season is almost upon us, I’m looking for new indoor activities for Kellan. I saw this on Pinterest. It’s so simple but I’m pretty sure it would keep him entertained, for a little while at least. :)
9. Just like the title says, this Epic Chocolate Stout Cake with Bourbon Sour Cream Frosting looks pretty darn epic to me.
10. I always have left overs of spaghetti and now I know just what I am going to do with them: Spaghetti Stuffed Calzones
Happy Sunday Friends!
Cheesy jalapeno goodness in a flaky crescent roll.
A decadent pumpkin bundt cake studded with chocolate chips and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Sauteed mushrooms atop a garlicky crusty bread. A simple, rustic appetizer.
Remembering my grandma with her favorite dish garlicky, shrimp and clam linguine.
A quick and easy stir-fry noodle dish with beef, kale and Stubb’s Beef Marinade.
Flaky Pillsbury Crescent Rolls stuffed with chicken, spinach and mushrooms then baked until golden.
My name is Des. I’m a Mom to Kellan. Wife to Ryan. Dog mom to Pumpkin and lover of all things food. Whether it is cooking it, eating it, shopping for it or watching TV about it, food is one of my favorite things. Read more »
Have new recipes emailed to you.