Happy Monday friends! It has been beautiful here in Seattle the last week or so. That is not something that I usually get to say in January but seriously, I cannot find a thing to complain about with the weather here. Yes, it has been cold but the sky has been so blue something that I’m very grateful for in the middle of winter.
- I still keep thinking about the episode of Criminal Minds that was on last week. And I thought Parenthood made me cry. That episode of Criminal Minds ripped my heart out and did a Mexican hat dance on it. Did you watch it? What do you think?
- Speaking of Parenthood, what do you think about the way this season has been. Do you think Sarah is going to pick Mark or Hank?
- I can’t believe that it’s almost February. I’ve started thinking about Valentine’s day and whether or not we’ll go out. We don’t usually like to. I think that it’s just way too busy. The menus are small and overpriced. I find eating dinner at home much more fun. Do you celebrate Valentine’s day? Would you be interested in seeing a collection of Valentine’s dinner recipes on the blog so you can create your own celebration at home?
- I made a prime rib for the first time last weekend. It turned out amazing. I have the recipe written but it was so good that it was gone before we had a chance to take pictures. Guess that is an excuse to buy another one.
- Another big food day is coming up soon, the Super Bowl. Are there any Super Bowl type recipes that you’d like to see on the blog? Dips? Wings? Sweet treats? Let me know and I’ll do my best to develop a recipe.