I like to read. I read a lot. I have always read a lot. Curling up with a good book is one of my favorite things to do. Books transport you to another world. And after reading one you feel like you know the characters, their town, their families. But rarely does a book actually move me as much as The Book Thief did. It is an excellent book, told by a very interesting narrator in Germany during the Holocaust. It is moving, heart wrenching, heart warming and simply well written. I just finished it this weekend and if you haven’t read it yet you should.
- We’ve decided to make each Friday night at our house pizza night. Not ordering in or going out but making home made pizza. We’ve done this now for just a couple of weeks and I’m always looking for topping ideas to try. What is your favorite pizza topping? Anything outlandish that you just love on pizza? I was watching Pizza Paradise and they put tater tots on it. Not gonna lie…I kinda want to try it.
- The Oscars are coming up soon. It is the only awards show that I really like to watch. The sad thing about it is that I don’t think I’ve seen a single move nominated this year. Have you seen any? Any that you recommend?
- One of my friends found this ultimate spice rack and shared it with me the other day. How neat would that be to have in your kitchen?
- I don’t know about you but for the longest time I seriously just rolled my fitted sheets into a ball and stuffed them in my linen closet. Not anymore. Leave it to Martha Stewart to show me just how easy it is to make them nice and tighty. Mind. Blown. How to Fold a Fitted Sheet.
- If you’re celebrating Valentine’s day and still looking for something for dinner don’t forget to check out my Valentine’s Day menus.
Have a great week friends!