Happy Monday! In case you haven’t noticed we’ve made a couple of changes here on the blog. A little spring cleaning if you will. We are now able to showcase the pictures just a bit more. We’ve made it a bit easier to share the posts. And we’re also in the process reformatting the recipes to include a prep time and cook time. All in the preparation for bigger design changes as soon as we get some of the details done. With that in mind, I’m asking for some suggestions about what features you’d like to see on the blog. Any input is helpful, just leave me a comment below or shoot me an email.
- So who watched Mad Men? What did you think? I thought it was a great season opener. It is one of my favorite shows on TV and I am glad to see it back. Although I don’t know how I feel about Don Draper returning to his old ways.
- Remember those cupcakes that I shared on Friday? Yeah, I made them again this weekend except I left out the candy center and instead of Oreos in the frosting, I used crushed Thin Mints. An AWESOME variation. You should definitely try if you have left over boxes of Girl Scout cookies.
- One of my best friends had her baby this weekend! She’s a healthy 9.5 lb baby girl. I cannot wait to hold her. I know Kellan is only 17 months old but just looking at pictures of her gives me baby fever….bad. This is normal right?
- Did you see the exciting news? Disney and Pixar are going to make a Finding Nemo sequel! Finding Dory. I cannot wait. Kellan is currently obsessed with Nemo, we watch it at least 5 times a week. Who knows if he’ll still like it in 2015 when the movie is set to be released. But I’ll let you in on a little secret. I loved Finding Nemo before Kellan did. In fact I saw it in the theater. Not once. Not twice but three times. I imagine Finding Dory will be the same way, although this time I can say I’m going so many times because my son wants to ;-)
- In addition to Nemo we’ve been reading books. Lots of books. His current favorites are Strega Nona, about a magic pasta pot and Brown Bear Brown Bear. He likes to make the sounds that each animal makes as we read it. Man, this age is fun.