Happy Halloween week everyone! Who else is excited?? My favorite party of Halloween is the pumpkin carving. We carved ours yesterday. Last year, I carved pumpkins and the next day the baby who was supposed to come in 3 weeks decided that he wanted to make an early appearance. I cannot believe it has already been a year.
- One of my favorite things about carving pumpkins is the pumpkin seeds. I made a couple different versions yesterday. One of which I’ll share on Wednesday. What is your favorite way to enjoy pumpkin seeds?
- I’m not dressing up for Halloween this year. The second year in a row. Although last year I think I had an excuse with me being in labor and all. Are you dressing up?
- Guilty pleasure confession: I love watching “Big Rich Texas”
- This is going to be a super busy week in our house. First we have Kellan’s first Halloween. The next day is Kellan’s first birthday. On Saturday we’ll be celebrating with a party. Then on Sunday we’ve got Ryan’s birthday. I’m tired just thinking about it all. At least I know it’ll be a week full of good food…and candy.
- Congrats to all you SF Giants fans on your team winning the World Series! The season may have just ended yesterday but I’m already counting down the days until pitchers and catchers report. Who’s with me?!