Mmmm, roasted vegetables. They are such a great compliment to any meal and they are pretty darn good for you too. One of my favorite things about roasted veggies is that you can pick and choose what kinds of vegetables you like, apply the same technique and you will get very yummy results. For this recipe I roasted crimini mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, onions and a little garlic.
Ryan and I devoured these and didn’t feel the slightest bit guilty! As I mentioned before you can add just about any of your favorite vegetables to these, if you decide to add potatoes, you will probably need to up the temperature to about 400 and increase the cooking time slightly. These are great served with Roasted Pork Tenderloin or Broiled Cajun Prawns. Enjoy!
Oven Roasted VegetablesPrint Recipe
- 10 large crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and then sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 onion, chopped (not to small,try to keep them the same size as the other veggies)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper (preferably fresh cracked pepper)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Toss veggies with garlic, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Roast on a baking sheet. Turn after 25 minutes and cook another 15 or until veggies are tender.