Happy Sunday friends! I hope your Labor Day weekend is going well! We are keeping it rather chill at our home. Hanging around, eating frozen yogurt, visiting the market and playing at the park. I couldn’t ask for a better one :) I’ve got some more links for you this week of things I fell head over hills for and just had to share.
- First up, I am seriously in love with the Over App. It lets you add text and artwork to photos, like the one above. It’s compatible with iPhones, iPod touch and iPads.
- Seriously. Bacon Day. 1 have to admit that there are more “insert food here” days then I can even remember, but this one, this is one I can get behind.
- I already own a pair of earrings made by Garlic Girl and I get compliments on them every time I wear them. I’m thinking of getting this pair next. I’ve also got some in mind for Christmas gifts. Yep, I’m already thinking about those. Are you?
- Speaking of holidays, I’m also thinking of Halloween too. How cute is this decoration for the bushes in your front yard? So doing it.
- I am drooling over these Grilled Clams and this BBQ King Crab. I mean seriously. I want all the seafood.
- Did you know you can make Boston Cream Donuts out of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits?! Seriously, rocked my world.
- Chocolate Chip S’mookies. That is all.
- I think the universe is telling me that I need artichoke dip in my life. First I saw this Hot Artichoke Dip. And then 10 seconds later I saw these Spinach, Artichoke and Bacon Stuffed Pretzels. Who has two thumbs, loves artichoke dip and has skinny jeans to give away?! Yup, that would be me!