Sunday Shares is all about things I’m in love with this week. Well this little lady takes the top prize friends! Introducing to the world, my little niece Miss Olivia Marie. She is gorgeous. And so tiny. And she has these little tiny baby hands. And tiny baby feet. Who else loves tiny baby feet?! I can’t get enough.
She looks a lot like Kellan did when he was born actually. And she was born 3 weeks early, just like Kellan. It appears to be a thing in our family. My friends who had their babies at 41 and 42 weeks are none to happy about that :)
Kellan is so in love with her too. He keeps running around the house saying “cousin liv! cousin liv!”
I can’t wait to see them grow up together! And seeing him with her made my ovaries hurt. He’ll make a great big brother some day!
Now, on with the other shares.
- Before the food. And because it’s game day. Have you seen this hilarious quinoa commercial?!?! Oh my god I died of laughter when I first saw it.
- Pork Belly Burgers by Ashley at Baker By Nature. Hold me.
- This Caramel Pecan Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Sheila at Eat 2 Gather, just screams fall doesn’t it!? I want all the cake.
- This Heart Attack Breakfast Sandwich with Biscuits, gravy, cheese, bacon and fried chicken on from Carrian Oh Sweet Basil might just be worth the calories.
- If you eat that for breakfast follow up with this Crispy Salmon Succotash from Gaby at What’s Gaby Cooking. Light and easy.
- Ultimate Triple Layer Chocolate Chocolate Bourbon Peanut Buckeye Cake from Tieghan at Half Baked Harvest. I really don’t think I need to say anything else.
- Slow Cooker Sugar and Roasted Garlic Pulled Pot Roast Sandwiches from Jessica at How Sweet Eats. Oh. My. God.
- For a quick and easy dinner on nights when I have Barre, I’m totally loving these Turkey Taco Potato Boats from Aimee at Shugary Sweets.
- Savory Pumpkin Dip from Ali at Gimmie Some Oven. This is a must for game day!
- Speaking of Game Day. This tutorial on how to make the Perfect Party Cheese Platter from Monique at Ambitious Kitchen is going to be put to good use many times this year for game days and the upcoming holidays.
Hope you all have a great week friends!