Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. We spent the weekend visiting family and friends in our home town. It was relaxing and fun at the same time. But after a long drive home in the pouring down rain, I’m glad to be back in our cozy little house sipping some hot apple cider and catching up on Once Upon A Time. Does anyone else watch that show?
- Thank you everyone for entering the giveaway! I used random.org to select the winner of all the goodies above and it is:
- So I went to the movies and saw Sinister this weekend with a friend. And while I did find it a bit slow in parts, it did provide quite a good scare. I may have even screamed out loud in the theater. But lets not talk about that…
- I saw a Christmas commercial on TV last Thursday! I know that October is half over but really, let us enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving first :)
- I’m starting to plan Kellan’s first birthday party. We’re doing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. I am trying to decide if I should bake the cake myself or order one. I’m leaning towards baking it myself since it is his first birthday. What would you do?
- Parenthood. Parenthood. Parenthood. It is bringing me to tears every week! If you watch what are you thinking about this season so far?