I’ve decided to start a new series on the blog. Every Monday I’ll post just a little bit about what is going on in our lives, things we’re currently loving, books I’m reading etc… Just a way to share a little bit outside of food and recipes. Hopefully these posts will allow me to tell you a little bit about who I am and maybe get you sharing a little bit about you too.
- On Friday Kellan turned 10 months. I can’t believe how fast it is going. He is growing up to be quite the little jokester as you can see from the picture above. He likes to play chase around the coffee table. He loves to be tickled and he loves to laugh. Seriously, he will just be sitting in his high chair and start laughing. He cracks himself up. Us too.
- As much as I love reading cookbooks like novels, I also really enjoy reading novels. I try to read one or two a month. I just finished the book “Saving CeeCee Honeycutt” and I absolutely adored it. If you liked”The Help”. I think you’ll like this one too. I am now reading “The Night Circus”. Liking it so far. I’ll keep you posted. What are you reading?
- I am beyond ecstatic that it is September. I’m ready for fall and pumpkins. Orange leaves and Halloween. I realize that fall doesn’t actually start until the 22nd but I will be decorating for it this week. I figure if Ryan gets to watch football then I get to put up my fall decorations. It’s only fair right?
- I had a dream last night that the weather man said it was going to be 525 degrees. Dream analysis anyone?
- I want these in my life.
- I’m currently obsessed with Biscoff. If you don’t know what it is you need to try it and I’ve got some recipes in the works that will give you the chance to.
- September also means that fall TV is going to be starting up again. I cannot wait for Parenthood, New Girl and Once Upon a Time. What shows will you be watching?