Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Every good salad needs some crunch. Homemade Garlic Parmesan Croutons are easy to make and add the tasty crunch you crave.
- 4 cups cubed day old sourdough
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Toss until bread cubes are coated completely.
Spread bread cubes into a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
Keywords: croutons, homemade croutons, salad