These Christmas Blondies are chewy, full of white chocolate and dried cranberries for that perfect sweet and tart combo!
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar light or dark is fine
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Additional white chocolate for drizzling optional
- Sprinkles for decorating optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
In the bowl of your stand mixer combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla just until blended. Add in the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir just until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
Spread into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs. Cool completely.
If desired melt additional white chocolate and drizzle over the bars. Sprinkle with jimmies or colored sugar. Let dry completely before storing.
Keywords: blondies, brown sugar, butter, dried cranberries, white chocolate