Pimento Cheese Spread
Classic Pimento Cheese gets dressed up with shredded gouda cheese. Spread it on crackers, make a grilled cheese or use it as a dip for chips.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 4oz jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve with crackers or bread. If desired, let warm for 20 minutes before serving to make it easier to dip and scoop.
Calories: 390kcalCarbohydrates: 10.7gProtein: 16.7gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 18.6gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 571mgFiber: 1.1gSugar: 5.7g
Keywords: appetizer, cheese, pimento cheese, snack