Cucumber Tomato Salad
This Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad is right at home at summer BBQs. Cucumbers, tomatoes, shallots & a quick vinaigrette is all you need for this summer salad.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Cucumber Tomato Salad Ingredients:
- 2 large firm tomatoes such as beefsteak diced
- 1 English cucumber halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 small shallot sliced thin
Whisk together all ingredients for dressing.
Combine tomatoes, cucumbers and shallots together in a bowl. Pour dressing over the top. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve.
Calories: 135kcalCarbohydrates: 5.5gProtein: 1.3gFat: 12.8gSaturated Fat: 1.8gSodium: 444mgFiber: 1.6gSugar: 2.7g
Keywords: 4th of july, bbq, cucumber tomato salad, labor day, memorial day, salad, side dish