Malted Robin Egg Cheesecake Dip #EasterSweetsWeek
Malted Robin Egg Cheesecake Dip is a delectable no bake dessert perfect for all of your Easter celebrations. With only six ingredients it's a breeze to make
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons malted milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 8oz container whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed Robin Egg Candies
- sliced apples
- graham crackers
- nilla wafers
Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in malted milk and cocoa powder.
Fold in whipped topping. Mix gently until combined.
Transfer a serving dish top with crushed robin eggs. Serve with sliced apples, strawberries, graham crackers and nilla wafers.
Keywords: cheesecake, cheesecake dip, Easter, holiday