Andouille Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
If you are looking for a quick and easy meal this is it! Andouille Potato Sheet Pan Dinner is an easy and flavor packed meal that is perfect for weeknights.
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes diced
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon avocado oil divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons blackened spice divided
- 4 green onions chopped
- 12 ounces pre cooked andouille sausage sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with butter, 1 tablespoon avocado oil and 1 1/4 teaspoons blackened spice. Toss to coat. Cook for 20 minutes.
In another bowl combine green onions, andouille sausage, remaining blackened seasoning and avocado oil. Toss to coat.
Turn potatoes, add sausage mixture. Return to oven and cook for another 10 minutes or until sausage is warmed through. Serve immediately.
Keywords: 30 minute meal, andouille sausage, sheet pan dinner, weeknight dinner