Zucchini Noodles Salad
Zucchini Noodles Salad. A fresh zucchini noodle salad with tomatoes, zucchini, and avocado tossed in a lemon basil vinaigrette. Perfect for summer!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium zucchini cut in half, stems removed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado diced
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and basil together in a food processor and process just until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Using the 1/8 inch spacing blade, cut the zucchini into noodles.
Place zucchini, tomatoes and avocado together in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Serve.
Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 13.1gProtein: 3.6gFat: 22.7gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 27mgFiber: 5.8gSugar: 4.6g
Keywords: zoodles, zucchini noodles