Artichoke Tomato Panzanella Salad
Artichoke tomato panzanella salad is the perfect summer salad recipe to make with fresh garden tomatoes. Here's the recipe for our Tuscan-style bread salad!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups diced 1 inch cubes day old bread
- 3 to matoes seeds removed, diced
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichokes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 5 basil leaves chopped
- grated Parmesan cheese optional
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add bread and cook just until toasted, about 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine bread and remaining ingredients. Mix well. Cover and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes.
Toss once more, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired and serve.
Keywords: artichoke, fall, Food, marinated artichokes, panzanella, Recipe, summer, tomatoes, Vegetarian