Sliced Cucumber and Tomato Salad
A simple salad of sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.
- 2 ripe medium sized tomatoes cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 medium cucumber cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra virgin olive oil
Sprinkle the tomatoes and cucumber evenly with salt and pepper.
Layer on a serving plate. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Keywords: 4th of July Recipes, cucumber, diet, extra virgin olive oil, Food, healthy, kosher sald, pepper, Recipe, salad, summer, tomato