Thai Prawn Wrap
Succulent prawns are sauteed with garlic and Thai seasoning. Rice and green onions are added to the mix then it's rolled up in a warmed spinach tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno sliced (optional)
- 1 pound 31-40 count prawns peeled and deveined (I like to cut them in half so there are more pieces through out the mixture but you can leave them whole if you like)
- 1 tablespoon Thai seasoning you can find it in your spice aisle
- 3 green onions chopped, about 3 tablespoons
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice I used Jasmine but you could also use brown rice
- 4 spinach wraps
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and jalapeno (if using) and cook about 3 minutes.
Add prawns and Thai seasoning. Cook until prawns turn pink, about 3-4 minutes.
Add green onions and rice. Stir to combine. Cook until the rice is warmed through and the onions begin to soften, about 2 minutes.
Warm 4 spinach wraps according to package directions. Fill with shrimp mixture, roll.
Keywords: diet, Food, Prawns, Recipe, seafood, Spinach wrap, thai, thai food, Thai seasoning, wrap