Makes 1/2 cup
Prep time: 30 min
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- kosher salt
- In a food processor, place jalapenos and garlic, turn on processor and process until the jalapenos and garlic are minced fine. About 15 seconds.
- Remove food processor lid and add in mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, dill, garlic powder, and pepper. Turn on the food processor and process just until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and season to taste with salt. Chill for 30 minutes. Stir once more and adjust seasoning if needed.
Like my creamy ranch dip, this is super easy to make. Aside from the fresh dill you probably have everything that you need on hand. If you can't find fresh dill, substitute 1 teaspoon of dried dill. Enjoy!
Copyright © 2010 Life's Ambrosia. All rights reserved. www.lifesambrosia.com