Simple Roasted Red Potatoes from Life's Ambrosia
Prep time: 05 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 4 - 5 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl add all of the ingredients, except nonstick spray. Stir to combine.
- Spray a cookie sheet lightly with nonstick spray.
- Once oven is preheated place the potatoes in a single layer on the cookie sheet and cook on the middle rack.
- After 15 minutes stir the potatoes, being careful to return them to a single layer and cook for 10 more minutes.
- After the 10 minutes turn on the broiler and broil until golden brown, usually about 3-5 minutes.
Copyright © 2016 Life's Ambrosia. All rights reserved. www.lifesambrosia.com