Grilled Shrimp and Rosemary Skewers from Life's Ambrosia
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 05 min
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 12 medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- pinch kosher salt
- squirt of lemon juice
- Soak the rosemary sprigs in water for 20 minutes.
- While the rosemary is soaking, place the prawns, garlic and kosher salt in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Skewer the prawns on the rosemary sprigs. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill prawns for 3 - 5 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Transfer to a plate and squirt with lemon juice. Serve.
Copyright © 2010 Life's Ambrosia. All rights reserved. www.lifesambrosia.com