A collection of 10 hamburgers and hot dogs, perfect for any game day get together.
Are you ready for the big game yet? Will you be throwing a party to watch it? Whenever I throw a game-day party, I like to have the traditional snacks but I also like to include a burger or hot dog for those that want something hearty. Today I have compiled a list of my favorite game day burgers and hot dogs so you can serve them at your party too!
- Cajun Hot Dogs with Spicy Slaw
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce Cheeseburgers
- Grilled Brats with Warm Cabbage Slaw
- Garlic and Black Pepper Pork Burgers with Sriracha Slaw
- Loaded BBQ Hot Dogs
- Whisky Mushroom and Dubliner Cheese Burger
- Jalapeño Popper Hot Dogs
- Fried Pickle Burger
- BaconWrapped Bear Brats
- Jalapeño Egg Burger with Bacon Aioli
Bonus recipe! This Burger spread recipe is a copy cat from a local restaurant in my home town. You’re going to want to put it on ALL THE THINGS.